View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 12:57 AM   #543
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
i tried everything in play store that showed up on a search fro calibre. Sync is the only one still actively developed. most others will not even login to dropbox as they have depreciated APIs. ( i posted more info on alternatives a long time ago)

previously, I found that moon reader direct to calibre ODPS via wifi was a reasonable work-around, so long as library PC was running, but then I fell out of love with moon reader..

and the talk here of some free open -source development seems to have fizzled out..

i find it rude that none of the "development team" guys who worked for Sam Cohen ever came back or posted that they had quit, or why.
Could be that Covid wiped out the entire team but more likely they just did a runner...
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote