View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 04:03 AM   #29
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Am surprised to hear that full size PDF journal articles display so well on the device. Even on my 8" Kobo Aura One, viewing PDFs was passable, but not what I would call great. Guess it all depends on the particular PDF and on the speed of rendering and navigating the file... However, viewing virtually any PDF on my 10.3" Boox Note is a pleasure.
The PDF experience very much depends on the app. When there is no crop, zoom, rotate, and reflow, there is basically no viewing of PDF on nearly any screen. All these features are there in Onyx Boox and Pocketbook devices.

If you want to watch PDF files on a Kobo, install Koreader on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2oSOeAnD10
Koreader makes PDF viewing passable even on a 6" screen.

Last edited by mobama; 06-14-2018 at 04:34 AM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote