View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:29 AM   #30
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
I'm still a Netflix subscriber, but I have to agree with you on their original programming. There are a couple of their original shows that I enjoy, but for the most part I'm not impressed--wish they would go back to where they were before they got on the "original programming" bandwagon!
I definitely agree with that. I had a huge watchlist, most of which has disappeared over the last year or so as Netflix has moved to focus on original content. I'm getting pretty close to pulling the plug on Netflix.

I was not a huge fan of Prime Video. Until recently, I really only found a handful of movies that I didn't already have that I wanted to watch. On the other hand, they have added a lot of older content over the last several months. It's not quite where netflix was, but it's getting a lot better. I've never bothered with Prime music. However I've been a Prime member since the beginning, mostly for the 2 day delivery.

Of course, all this stuff is basically designed to keep you in the Amazon walled garden. I don't have an issue with that, it's good business.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote