View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 07:18 PM   #5
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiecognition View Post
I've tried deleting the KUAL booklet, and copying it onto the kindle again, and running the KUAL install .bin, but neither works. I can run the Update_jailbreak_hotfix_1.14_nomax_install.bin that helped me get KUAL back last month, but after that nothing seems to work.
You MUST use MrPI (Mobileread Package Installer) to install MR packages.

The so-called 'hotfix' package you mention is a specialized package for those who could not keep their finger away from the "Reset" menu entry.
Being a "repair my broken Kindle" package, it has different requirements.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote