View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 04:44 PM   #17
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
After a good initial showing, the Kickstarter campaigned failed to reach its funding goal. Although some of those who backed the Kickstarter campaign have now migrated to the Indiegogo campaign, others seem hesitant since wandering over to the Indiedgogo page and reading through the comments.

And backers of the 13.3" campaign seem increasingly desperate to get any kind of response from the Good Ereader campaigners at all. Not a pretty sight. Hope it ends well for all involved...

Quote:
Jake Berger 19 minutes ago

I tried contacting the Campaigner, Michael through IndieGogo messaging.

No reply.

I sent an email to both Michael & Peter.

It shows the email was OPENED 35 minutes after I sent it.

Crickets. Still no reply.

Even though Michael stated “backer chat is not a place to ask about refunds, as it clutters everything up”, this is a last resort.

9 months past estimated delivery + Non-responsive Communication + adding another device… cringe.

Guys, please search your email for Order 358 & reply

fanzhaoyang 7 hours ago

I’m not kidding.

Scott Lloyd 12 hours ago

Nice try Fanz.

fanzhaoyang 16 hours ago

Peter and others, I’m waiting for my refund money to feed my 7-month-old son. Please.

Gustaf Björklund 2 days ago

Michael and Peter, I backed this project based on your promise to make firmware open source. When will you make the firmware open source to the community of users?

Gabriel Karter 2 days ago

Guys, I’m STILL waiting on a response from a week ago (posted here) about how you’ve ignored my nearly 10 other attempts at reaching you via email and indiegogo messages over the past 2 months. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Jannicke Andersen 3 days ago

Hi! My order ID is 445. When can I expect the e-reader?

Scott Lloyd 4 days ago

I came to this campaign from the KS project that did not fund today for the 6.8 version of this e-reader. I got a private message to come here to order it.

Unfortunately, after reading the comments and seeing that this campaign is over eight months late and that some people are having problems communicating with this company I don’t know what to do now. Can I really expect this to ship in October?

Scott Lloyd 4 days ago

After I contribute, will they ignore any of my future communication attempts if needed? Past events being the best predictor of the future, it concerns me.

I love the product concept but have been screwed by other Indie campaigns (can we say Keplero Wallet?) that were/are over two years past due with little communication. Maybe I should wait until Good-E-Reader can ship from existing inventory rather than future production. Can you guys alleviate my concerns before I decide what to do?

fanzhaoyang 4 days ago

Please tell me where my refund money Is , after you keep saying everyone’s order will be shipped next batch.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote