View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:35 AM   #73
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Tiny Feature Request:

I was working on a book where I wanted to flip nested <strong> -> <b> + <em> -> <i>.

Currently in the "Tag Name" dropdown, you can only choose <b> or <i> as an input. Would be nice to have <strong> and <em> added to that dropdown as well:

Attachment 154073
I'll take a look. I remember adding those tags somewhere, but it must've been in the Sigil version of the plugin. Shouldn't be hard to do the same here (once I remember how! )

As to others' requests for "multiple runs per session", I consider that a recipe for disaster, myself. But since calibre creates checkpoints that you can "roll back" to (as well as a visual diff), I'll consider it. But seeing as how you probably need to change nearly all of the parameters for the next pass anyway .... I have a hard time seeing how it would be that much of a timesaver. *shrug* Probably not going to be a priority item, I'm sorry to say.

There will be no multiple runs per session considered for the Sigil version of the tool, however. The ability to roll back all changes for a pass instead of committing it is too important in an environment with no checkpoint system in place.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-12-2017 at 10:54 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote