View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 05:48 AM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallaim View Post
I'm facing the same problem after the great 1.9.11 update, my e-reader is almost unusable. Could you send me the link for the image?
I can, but I would suggest just doing a factory reset. That will take you back to the factory release firmware without the risk of opening the device. Upgrading to 1.9.11 after that might install it cleanly. Otherwise, you will need to find a copy of whatever firmware you were running before. I assume this is 1.9.10.