View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #12
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccipri View Post
From what i see so far, I have the impression that the company behind kobo is not that interested in supporting pdf/djvu very well, since pdf/djvu you get for free, and that's why I guess the prefer to concentrated their work/attention to the people who are buying epub books.
There I'm not so sure, if I should start investing time into development for kobo, since the software by sony as superior, and it looks like they could bring a great device on market in the next time,
watch that prototype
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=bvJuLK65dio
That is one very cool looking device, I would love to have one for taking notes and would be great for reading pdf files. The questions I have will be the cost and will it be available outside of Japan any time soon.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote