View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:13 AM   #11
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Simply put, no. I'm not sure I've heard of any eBook reader that supports DJVU format.
This is a somewhat parenthetical comment, but:
iRiver's ereaders claim(ed) to read the DJVU format, but when I owned one every DJVU I tried to open locked the device completely and required a pin-hole reset. It also claimed to support MS Word documents, but opened them with a viewer, as a static whole-page graphic rather than reflowable or resizable text — so who knows what limited type of djvu it could actually read. And the device doesn't appear to have received any further development since 2011.

Anyway. Two things I did learn from my (inordinately expensive!!) experience with iRiver was that almost no brand will last very long, and that companies have no sense of either loyalty to their customers or obligation to keep their word.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote