View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:01 AM   #7
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccipri View Post
well, i converted now my djvu files to pdf. They are now about 4 or 5 times bigger in size.
It would have been an easy task to support djvu files. I was writing some time ago a pdf reader (based on mupdf), and adding support for djvu using djvulibre was an easy task.
doesn't make the software as good as the hardware would deserve it.
if you are technically inclined, perhaps you could contribute to the Koreader port, which if I am not wrong does support djvu files. At present it works in a basic form (though not sure whether it works in the Aura), and we non techies would be most grateful to anyhone who's happy to give a hand. The thread in the developer's forum is this one.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote