View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
DANL April Selections
  • The Virtuoso By Grace Burrowes
  • Flirting Under a Full Moon by Ashlyn Chase
  • The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone
  • Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster (Early Access)
  • Bite Me Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann
  • A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry
  • The Lure of Song and Magic by Patricia Rice
  • Hell on Wheels By Julie Ann Walker

I purchased a 6 pack and got 4 of the books.

Flirting Under a Full Moon by Ashlyn Chase, The Summer He Came Home by Juliana Stone, Heart of Iron by Bec McMaster and Bite Me Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann

So now I have two for next month. I've been waiting for the Juliana Stone book this is the same author who writes for Avon. It's been forever since Ashlyn Chase has put a book out and I grab the steampunk one because it looks good and I got the first book when it was a featured selection. Last I went ahead and got the historical vampire book. I plan to read that this month so hopefully it's worth it.

Thrill Ride is cheaper at B.O.B Julie Ann Walker is an autobuy for me.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-01-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote