View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #460
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i did do the replacement through the online chat. i said to the rep that i was weary about their return process because i really didn't want a refurbished unit. she did not reply to me about it or acknowledge the comment at all so i can't even say it did anything. more than likely i just got lucky some how because i've only heard of people getting refurbs

but it has been said before that the only sure way to not get a refurb is to just return your unit completely for a refund and buy a new one

Last edited by heatherlynn; 02-22-2013 at 10:20 PM.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote