View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:57 PM   #459
drewh
Connoisseur
drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drewh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
yes 604! besides the colors, the screen is good. it's not misaligned and there are no white pixels. just that small black mark that i talked about before. i am going to try to keep it for a few days but if it really bugs me that much, it's going back too
So annoying its almost right but not as well. See how you go and you might get used to it (my other PPW has a patch of white/pink bottom right but think I'm just going to live with that).

Did you do the replacement through the online chat? Wondering if there is anything I can say/do to try and not receive a refurb and instead a new one?
drewh is offline   Reply With Quote