View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #713
hbtaylor
Enthusiast
hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: iPad 3, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philantrop View Post
Suggestion: Since repeated feature requests for the same stuff and "already in the works" seems to become a predominant issue in this thread, maybe you, Kris, could open a new thread (and have a moderator close this one) and in its first post, link to your roadmap. I think that might help a bit to get the "spam" level down a bit.
I was wondering if it might be appropriate to create a forum/sub-forum just for Marvin. That way, things would get their own thread without polluting the Apple Devices forum.