View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #710
hbtaylor
Enthusiast
hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: iPad 3, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
Again, Kris has already fixed the refresh bug in the next version (due anytime, going thru Apple's vetting process).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson
This caching is a bug that Kris has already fixed.
Thanks for the heads-up. I should have known it was already in the pipeline! It definitely isn't a huge issue, since I have at least 2 workarounds for it that will sustain me through the "pain" until the update hits. Plus, I already have Marvin loaded up with the next 5 books I'm going to read, so I should focus on actually reading!