View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:59 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy68 View Post
When I go to default folder/change and browse to where my books are stored (/mnt/sdcard/my files/books) there is no option for OK.....only (back, manual path, or new folder). If I try to create a new folder I get the message "Could not create folder"
You don't see "Use this folder" at the top of the list? Tap that line to use the current folder.

Regarding not being able to create a new folder, that happens when Android tells CC that creating the new folder did not succeed. One reason for that is that the sdcard is read-only, or at least Android is telling CC that it is read-only. Why this would be happening is a mystery.

As DoctorOhh said, several people run CC on nook colors. I think that they are running CM7, but I don't know that to be the case.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote