View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
MR has started serving up a german language version for me on one browser (firefox 7) while it is still english in another (chromium). I checked my firefox preferences and the preferred language is still en-US, further using tamper data shows the Accept-Language header that firefox is sending to be en-us,en;q=0.5

I dont think it is a setting in my MR control panel, since if it was, chromium should be affected as well.

Ideas?
Hmm, I think you may have accidentally clicked on the drop box to switch languages (see screenshot). You can click on it again to choose English (the default).

UA header sniffing for detecting a user's language is not something we would want to do.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	english.png
Views:	312
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	77382  
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote