View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Still having 'some' problems

But I've at least got a working copy of IE7. I'd *like* to have IE6 because, according to HP tech support my WinXP system should *NOT* have been capable of running IE7 for the past year and three months. Go figure.

But what really pissed me off was that the latest update to IE7 interfered with *some* of my adobe extensions and WinMedPlayer 11 - which caused, for a while, severe problems. I almost couldn't even do a system restore - the tech support people were *THIS CLOSE* to telling me to do a complete system recovery back to my original state at time of computer purchase - of course, that would have thrown away ALL my images, data files and software that I've been running since November, 2006!!!

So if anyone has a copy of IE6 I can download, I'll be very happy.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote