View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:35 AM   #34
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I routinely have my whole system muted unless I specifically want to do something that requires sound, but I'm with HarryT in this regard: I think you need to get some public domain music if you're going to have it at all. Or license something from one of the services out there. Somehow, using someone else's music without licensing it seems to send the wrong message at a site where you're selling your own creative work, don't you think?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote