View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #22
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Well bugger me, Robert has retired. So damn sorry to hear that, he really made this forum the great place it is. Hope he drops by for a visit from time to time to say g'day.

eGeezer, I've been reading with deep interest in your dilemma, and I know their emails go unanswered regarding the ereaders (can't count the number I have sent with no response, though Robert would respond to a PM within 24 hours - damn happy with that). If you are reading this Jennifer perhaps Astak should setup a support email address for the ereaders so they don't get lost in the system amongst all other support issues.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote