View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Firebug is a FireFox add-in. So, if Firefox 2.x will run on you Mac the firebug will.
Well, to my grief my old MacOS 9 does not support Firefox (rather: vice versa).
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk
All those are useless, since Javascript used in Reader is not the one used in browsers. You would need a debugger made especially for Reader, and I doubt Sony is going to make one available.
As I simply want a SIMPLE debug tool, I'll have to stick to JSLint for now. igorsk is right of course.
JSLint only will find obvious faults like forgotten (or accidentily removed) brackets. But these can be VERY much trouble in my experience.
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote