View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #70
TC Beacham
Great Beach Reads!
TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TC Beacham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have to put in a nod to the Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles series by Tess Gerritsen.

Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles
1. The Surgeon (2001)
2. The Apprentice (2002)
3. The Sinner (2003)
4. Body Double (2004)
5. Vanish (2005)
6. The Mephisto Club (2006)
7. Keeping the Dead (2008)
8. The Killing Place (2010)

I've read the first 3 so far and they are excellent. The first one was given away as a freebie. That's how I got into Tess' books.
Body Double was the first book on tape I ever listened to - thanks for the list; I'd like to read some of the others!
TC Beacham is offline   Reply With Quote