View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #32
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Many separate stories has been published by Baen from time to time, but just recently they started releasing The Complete Hammer's Slammers, with vol.1 available now and vol.2 in February.
I own the first three The Complete Hammer's Slammers in hardback since Hammers has always been one of my favorite Mil. SF series. I am a bit disappointed with these, however, so far as I can tell there has been no effort to organize the stories in anything like chronological order nor is there much, if any, new content. The price can't be beat if purchasing these as part of a Webscription. I bought the ebook of Vol. 1 even though I had the hard copy.
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote