View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:06 PM   #1075
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacbh View Post
I have just recently discovered this great software, and am very impressed. Getting excellent results in the few pdfs I've tried so far.

Small issue: The Kobo H2O has a height of 1430p, not 1310p. Was that number chosen on purpose? For now I use -h 1430 -w 1080 -dpi 265 to avoid blank areas at top and bottom, as displayed on the device (and a small -om value for comfortable margins).

Again thank you for your work.
Thanks for the feedback. The screen resolution was chosen for a Kobo H2O in "normal" mode rather than full-screen mode. See this thread. I wasn't sure which is the most commonly used mode. You have chosen the correct settings for using the Kobo H2O in full-screen mode. I can add these as a selectable option in a future revision.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote