View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 11:40 AM   #32
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysiak View Post
I've tried the latest version with 4.4 FW and full screen refresh is comparably slower than the "original" CR3. Any idea what's the reason behind it please? Wrong settings (I did not change them during app replacement), FW incompatibility or maybe some bug?
Thanks
I don't see why would that happen. I don't feel like it's being slow.

Update:
Quote:
0.0.6-16-9:
- Now in FW5 book cover is properly set as power of logo too (thanks to pal @ the-ebook.org)
- Added initial FW5 skin - useful for 758x1024 screens (got bigger buttons)
- When words are touched in dictionary list it automaticaly goes to the full description (instead of just selecting the line).
- Smaller binaries
- From now on I'll host the packages on Dropbox.
- Made different builds for FW4 and FW5 although I think it shouldn't be needed.
If you have FW4 please try the FW5 binary too. I'd like to know if it works with both firmwares.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote