View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #1155
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I see you've got the Kindle Fire.
Being Amazon/Kindle fan, I'm extremely interested in it.
In comparison: Would you say it's about on par with iPad and the likes?
Any idea, how much of the Amazon content I could use outside of the US? I guess, eBooks shouldn't be a problem. But movies and other multimedia content probably not respectively only via PC?
I've read, Kindle Fire's interface very much is built around the Amazon content. I'm not sure, whether it would kill the fun, if I only could use, let's say, 25% of the interface and the rest would lead to frustrating messages such as "not yet for your region"...
What's your gut feeling about this? Kindle Fire still fun outside of the US or totally frustrating?
"Outside your region", a simple VPN should cover that?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote