View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:27 PM   #1153
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMasterrrr View Post
Hey, well thank you for this chance to ask
i'm a programmer, most of my time is on the pc, but i need an ebook reader that is portable so i can work without stressing on my eyes more and more...
i was thinking about Kindle DX because of the large screen (for me larger is better) , what do you think about it for technical PDFs, as i know there is a hack around here for it to transfer into Kindle 3.X frameware
Thanks and you may like to recommend other devices please
SQL DBA , programmer and engineer here.
Agree with what Mg said. I gave up and sold my Kindle DXG. I find that for computer books or PDFs, the ipad it's the best. Any other 10 inches tablet, let's say Android, would do the trick add well.

The DXG works as long as your book is linear. If you have to jump among chapters or zoom, things get slow and complicated.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote