View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #1143
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Asus DR-900

I'd like to have a touchscreen reader >8" (without need for a stylus).
What has happened to the Asus DR-900?
Looked extremely promising and seemed to be more than vaporware. But I haven't seen anything of it in the last 12 months or so. Did I miss something?
I've seen some reports from early adopters about a year ago, but nothing since then?

I've ordered Kindle touch and nook touch in the US, should be here around March 10th. Kobo touch I already have and intensively will compare those 3 touch units of course.

Last edited by mgmueller; 03-01-2012 at 01:18 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote