View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 04:21 PM   #4
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
The original file has a great working TOC without going thru Sigil... so not sure I understand. The original is coming from "Pages" on a Mac. The only change I want to make is an css text-indent change from being a percentage to a set 1.5em
You don't need Sigil for that. Just expand the epub, edit the .css file with a text editor, and re-zip the epub. If you're on a mac, I think PDurrant has some apple scripts to automate the pack / unpack process. Look in the epub forum.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote