Thread: Broken
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 12:54 AM   #55
spooky69
Stats:
spooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheesespooky69 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenophon View Post
As for pouches, I use a DVD security case purchased from brodart.com for well under $10. It's a polycarbonate case that provides hard-sided protection for the reader in its case. The idea is not original with me -- I got the idea from another post here on MobileRead. It's easy and cheap: I made cases for my wife's reader and my reader for under $20 (plus about 10 minutes work).
I read about that, but wasn't sure if it would provide enough protection. How much give is there on the face of the DVD case? I suppose it would always be possible to reinforce one side with extra layers of a stiff material.
How much is the warranty you mentioned? Do you have to get that at the time of ordering or could it be purchased later on? I'm getting the PRS-505 as a Christmas gift, so I'll have to ask what kind of warranty is coming with it right now.
spooky69 is offline   Reply With Quote