View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmins View Post
If the PDF is reflowed, why wouldn't it display any better? The reason letter PDFs fail on such devices as the Sony Reader is because margins and text are set. Once the content is reflowed and converted into a format that respects the device's screen I fail to see how it can't be done.
IF it's flowed then yes, I agree, but how many PDFs are marked for reflow? I have a number of PDF programming books, and I don't believe that any of them are. I'm guessing it's textbooks you're thinking about, is it?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote