View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 03:16 PM   #64
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
You might want to mention that if someone has their custom columns organized in Job Spy, they need to change it to show all columns as editable before creating a new library.

Apparently if you leave the restrictions on some columns, it causes an error that appears to still allow the library to be built, but if you try to add books they take about 15 seconds a book to add.

When I saw that happening, I aborted the import and lifted the restrictions. Then they came in like normal. Not sure if I created a new library or if I just changed the settings, but if anyone tries to switch libraries or create new libraries where the columns don't match up, then it crashes.

Long story short, when leaving or creating a new library, make sure all the columns are unprotected. Until all the columns are matching.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote