View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 03:27 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
OK, I'm still feeling my way with some of this code, especially that for the specific devices. But, I've had a look at the Kindle code.

What book did you have selected when you started the annotations import? Was it one on the device? With annotations? If not, could you try it again with a book selected that is definitely on the device. Also try starting it with all the books on the device selected. That shouldn't work, but I want to know what message it gives.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote