View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 06:42 AM   #24
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
after you will do the registration things will go easy, and the location will be changed.
<snip>
I'm not a complete newbie in Android, my first tablet was 2.2, which I then upgraded to 3.1. And my current tablet is 4.4.something. But that's a samsung with a Touchwizz on it. Which, I once saw, is a completely different feel than plain Android... But I never installed Itunes...

Can you disable that voice thing? It's annoying! And can you remove that search bar on top of the main screen?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote