View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 07:12 AM   #21
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
So, mine came just today! I'm an Android rookie, so expect some silly questions from me once in a while...

First impression, it feels like a nice phone (not that I'll be using it as a phone ) Just entered my google account so it' trying to start the store...

First questions: can you change those 4 icons on the back (it now has a phone, I presume a chat, mail and alarm?)
Second question: where can you change the weather setting? It now says I'm in Moscow...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote