View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 01:11 PM   #17
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ View Post

I am tempted to get one nonetheless again as it is a lovely thing, just deeply impractical. It does hoover up battery even under 4.4 because there is an app on the phone from a Yota partner that is a dictionary... you can't get rid of the service and it is constantly connecting to Russia to update them on your whereabouts. No diffferent to Google obviously, but this constant monitoring is a bit of a drain on the battery. I am really not James Bond... honestly...
Could you be more precise, about the service? It was to expect of course considering even that in US was not sold. Anyway if you give me the name of the service we open a discussion with the developers to get rid of it
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote