View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #4
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Not an issue per se, but I don't know where to ask and don't particularly want to open a new thread.

I have a rather large document that is in the form of a number of JavaScript files, and also various images; there are . On my desktop or laptop computers, I have the files copied somewhere, and I can access them fom my Web browser.

I tried the same setup on the Onyx Max 2, and it works only partially. The first page will load, but then trying to follow links inside the set of files seems to take forever, and sometimes seems to not work at all.

Is there an issue with JavaScript support on the default browser? are there alternative browsers I might want to try? (I have zero familiarity with Android software - this is my only device running it)
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote