View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 03:15 PM   #30
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Coming from the very lightweight Voyage and Oasis 1, I found the Oasis 2 pretty heavy and uncomfortable to hold at first. But now I've gotten used to it and don't really notice the weight any longer. I'm still going to read on my older readers too, but I think their smaller screens will take some getting used to, the larger screen of the new Oasis is sooo nice.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote