View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #17
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I put a Skinomi textured skin on the back of mine, and find it just fine to hold without a cover.

When I read in bed, I am laying on either of my sides, and without my glasses, so the screen is about 7” from my eyes. I use a pillow to prop it, and find it easy to hold. Once I have it in a cover, I’ll have to see if I’m able to prop it the same way as I can my Kobo, on its right edge with the cover creating an upside down V when I lay on my right side.

I’m pretty much thrilled with this Oasis, it’s the best one I’ve had to this point. I love how seamlessly the screen rotates when I switch hands, and the screen is beautiful. The extra size is wonderful too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I love the metal (reminds me of the original 505), but had to cover it with a DecalGirl skin, adds grip and feels warmer
I like the idea of the skin, but I keep picturing the troubles I had with putting screen protectors on my old PDAs. Bubbles under the protector, never getting in on just straight! How do you deal with that with one of these skins - which are definitely larger than my little 3x5 screens.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote