View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 08:25 PM   #15
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
One thing I noticed different between 3.11.0 and 3.12.0 is that the patch for enabling the Advanced Settings for fonts works properly with all fonts for me on 3.12.0. In 3.11.0, it didn't always work for some reason... the Advanced Settings weren't there, or when it was, it didn't make any difference on the font even when setting to full right. The sample showed the change, but when you clicked ok and off that screen, the font was still normal and not any darker/thicker. Might have just been a quirk on my readers, but I did have 3.11.0 and the same patches installed on 2 Glos.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote