View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
agua102
agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.agua102 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: tablet w8,android,ipad,prs1,boox92
Audiobooks with text. Whispersync Books?

I m very curious about this kind of audiobooks . They say these books are very interesting for dilexic people. I mean , I read the text and the real voice read at the same time.

I usually use to do it in my ebook reader with tts (like moonreader android marking sentence by sentence).
The format I would like to use they call VOICEtext (H) . I never used the amazon-audible but I think is not the same. I only see an explaining video when someone change from text to audio with a button . But I want at the same time.

I would like to read books in british accent to improve my accent. (maybe I have some problems with a sustained reading)
I open archive project there are many txt with mp3. I would like to use some software to sync (at least paragraph by paragraph) the real voice with the text.
By example:
https://archive.org/details/grimms_english_librivox

I could use some script from bbc radio, etc.

Can someone explain me something about it?
I dont mind I comercial solution . Obviously with a software to work it could be more useful.

(In the past I used to insert mp3 into the pdf ... but a would like a smarter solution )

agua102 is offline   Reply With Quote