View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
To clarify what I am requesting (or dreaming of):

Currently Kindle users can load an app onto their K's from Mobile Read and from Feedbooks that allow users to access these websites and download books directly onto their K's - so that these apps must somehow tweak the Kindle web interface to allow the download of books not purchased through Amazon -- in mobi & prc formats bypassing that pesky Amazon error message denying the download. As many books as you want!
The mobi guides from MobileRead and Feedbooks are not apps, they're just books with download links in them to mobi files. You could make one yourself.

BTW, I also think some version of Savory for the DX might be the way to go. I was able to download a pdf file that I hosted on my own website using Savory on my K2.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote