View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 03:08 AM   #45
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
YW - the Nexus 7.2 only comes in 16GB & 32GB versions. I have the 32GB.

No on the N10. I'm wondering if Google plans on refreshing that model this year.

Added requests to wish list.
1. Sorry to hear that (but not entirely surprised). I still want one if the special discount justifies my spendthrift gear lust.

2. What I'd like to see is a heavily discounted N10 1.0.

3. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
The N10 looks gorgeous and I'd love to have the Google experience like on my N7, but I picked up a refurbished Nook HD+ considering it was about a third of the cost. It meets my needs as a magazine, comic reader and I actually find myself using it more than my N7 now.
Re the cost: I concur (see 2)!

Thanks for the feedback re the N7 and your Nook HD+.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote