View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #41
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The ad from the first major store leaked today - Macy's. See here for the ad scan. Since Macy's doesn't offer products related to our forum, I won't be posting it on the OP. For those interested in the ads for these other stores, you can follow any of the BF websites I've listed in the OP.

Note that Macy's plans on opening their doors at 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. Expect other stores to do the same thing. I expect online sales to start just after midnight on Thanksgiving morning.

I plan on doing my shopping online and will be up all night when the online sales start, doing a blow-by-blow of the deals as they drop.

Stay tuned for more ad leaks

ps: if any of these ads are really important to you, I strongly suggest downloading the scans as they drop. Stores have been known to order these websites to do take downs of leaked ads or face legal action. In response, these websites usually take the ads down until they're officially released.
Tubemokey, I think you are going to kill me! I have never been organized with the Black Friday ads and always miss things. This thread could cost me a small fortune! Not sure yet if I am or Anyway, I do thank you.

Also, in the Macy's add, there are some portable blue tooth speakers, http://bfads.net/Item/Macys-Black-Fr...peakers/141508 that some people might like for their computers.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote