View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #40
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Thanks so much for doing this again, Mr. M. I like your organized approach.

My wishlist is specific: a Nexus 7.2 32GB/64GB and/or an iPad 4 or later.

The N7 would be used for doing live readings; the iPad would be used for music as well as doing live readings.

(I haven't heard from a lot of N10 users; have you?)

My girlfriend also needs a new PC laptop for professional graphic and web design. She needs a great screen and graphics card and a fast processor. One caveat: She doesn't want an Asus because she and her twin sister bought different models and both machines died within a year.
YW - the Nexus 7.2 only comes in 16GB & 32GB versions. I have the 32GB.

No on the N10. I'm wondering if Google plans on refreshing that model this year.

Added requests to wish list.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote