View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:00 AM   #21677
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
When I get off work Monday morning, I'll be off until January 3rd. I plan to smoke my remaining cigarettes -- not more than 2 or 3 packs, probably less -- then give quitting another go.
Ya gotta want it...
If you really want it, you can do it. But ya really gotta want it. All it takes is not smoking the next cigarette. That's all. You don't have to worry about smoking the next week or the next month or even the next year. You just have to not smoke the next ONE...

Plan to spend a lot of time in this thread venting. Friends help friends bury the bodies...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote