View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 08:02 PM   #37651
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
When I went home Friday afternoon, I had just replaced the three gallon water bottle on the cooler. When I arrived this morning the bottle was empty and there was a three gallon puddle all over the floor.

There was enough residual water to make a cuppa KPB, but that was about it; soooo it was a quick trip to WalMart to get a new cooler. Now, since I don't have another full bottle I'll need to run to Whole Foods tonight for some refills.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote