View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #40
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
It's only fairly recent that they supposedly changed their policy to allow you access to your digital content and if it's like any other systems that I've worked on it's not extremely simple. There will be a number of areas that need code changes and not all will have been corrected. There are movies, music, ebooks, audio books, and probably others I haven't thought of. If Amazon closed your account, they don't care about you so won't work as hard to be sure you can have all your content.

There's also the Amazon app store. How can I use my paid for apps on a new device without signing in? Or on my existing device that had to be factory reset?
Why not Just code payment options for the account to lock into a permanent "denied" field?
That could block even normally free purchases.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote