Thread: SoundKloud
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #24
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
the Search function now returns name of track and track_id when given a query. I ran into a bug when i accidentally left the option to filter by license in the query to soundclouds API... No wonder twobob's music wasn't showing up... (It's not licensed as cc-by-na)
Much of it is signed to various labels. A few bits are cc-by-na-3? I think.

I can happily change the licensing of anything not contractually obligated to something more forgiving. When I first uploaded those tracks the SC interface was a much less friendly place...

Spoiler:
In fact (err this is probably not completely within TOS but meh) I actually wrote a wrapper for the interface that allowed me to just put tracks up without having to click 200 times (no really 200+ times) I still have it somewhere... I don't bother anymore , people know where I am, I put up the tunes, end of : )

But yeah licensing and search parameters. I will have to dive in to what you have???

Last edited by twobob; 12-05-2012 at 11:03 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote