View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:16 PM   #13
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by yekim54
I'm getting the following error when running it on my Windows XP SP3 system. I tried several things including re-downloading the installer and re-installing 0.7.0 after uninstalling 0.6.2, but no joy.
Uninstall, ensure you don't have a Sigil folder in Program Files. If you do delete it. Then install 0.7.0. It could be a conflict due to some Qt files being left over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbacelar
Validate with W3C: No Launch of Browser; No passing of anything to Browser
I think this might be a Qt regression on Windows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
FYI, the file name still has to be manually inserted on initial save.
This is an issue with Qt. It work on Linux but not on OS X or Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
When problems appear with semantics, it would be nice to have some indication in the Book Browser of where and what has been marked w/ semantics. e.g.:

Code:
Wolf Breed.html (cover)
Wolf Breed_0001.html (tp)
Wolf Breed_0002.html (toc)
Wolf Breed_0003.html (loi)
Just an idea.
Interesting. I can see that being useful.